Super Tutoring is looking for qualified and experienced primary & secondary school teachers to teach 11 plus classes.
Super Tutoring is an independent tuition company specialising in preparing children for 11 plus examinations. We are currently looking for qualified teachers who demonstrate enthusiasm, innovation, and inspiration for the following part-time virtual teaching roles:
- 1 x qualified primary school teacher to teach English and Verbal Reasoning
- 1 x qualified primary school teacher to teach Maths and Non-Verbal Reasoning OR
- 1 x qualified secondary school teacher to teach Maths and Non-Verbal Reasoning
These roles are open to fully qualified teachers.
At Super Tutoring we are passionate about developing our students’ confidence in their abilities. It’s important that the successful candidates help to facilitate this.
- Part-time freelance position (initially two hours per week)
- All lessons taught virtually
- Classes run on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 4 pm and 6.45 pm
- Maximum eight children per class
- Students who are enthusiastic to learn and eager to be challenged
- Opportunities that arise with a growing company
- Competitive rates
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company. It’s perfect for someone who cares about children and wants to help them grow their confidence, make a difference in their lives and help them fulfil their potential. It is also a chance to boost your experience of teaching for the 11 plus and independent schools.
Interviews for these roles will take place on Monday 10th and Wednesday 12th May 2021.
How to apply:
Please send a 2-page CV to firstname.lastname@example.org