Super Tutoring is an independent tuition company specialising in preparing children for 11 plus examinations
We are currently looking for qualified teachers, and newly qualified teachers, who demonstrate enthusiasm, innovation, and inspiration to teach 11 plus classes virtually.
We are looking for:
– primary school teachers and
– secondary maths teachers
At Super Tutoring we are passionate about developing our students’ confidence in their abilities. The successful candidates must help to facilitate this.
• Part-time freelance position (initially five hours per week)
• All lessons taught virtually
• Classes run on Mondays – Thursdays between the hours of 4.30 pm and 6.45 pm
• Maximum eight children per class
• Students who are enthusiastic to learn and eager to be challenged
• Opportunities that arise with a growing company
• Competitive rates
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company. It’s perfect for someone who cares about children and wants to help them grow their confidence, make a difference in their lives, and help them fulfil their potential. It is also a chance to boost your experience of teaching for the 11 plus and independent schools.
Friday 7th August 2022 at 5 pm.
Interviews for these roles will take place on Wednesday 17th and Tuesday 18th August 2022
How to apply:
Please apply here