Are you an inspiring teacher who enables children to achieve their best?
Super Tutoring is looking for qualified and experienced primary & secondary school teachers for the subjects English and maths.
Super Tutoring is an independent tuition company specialising in preparing children for 11 plus examinations and helping secondary pupils to achieve their potential. We are currently looking for qualified teachers who demonstrate enthusiasm, innovation and inspiration for the following part-time virtual teaching roles:
- 1 x qualified primary school teacher to teach English and Verbal Reasoning (11 plus)
- 1 x qualified primary school teacher to teach Maths and Non-Verbal Reasoning (11 plus)
- 2 x qualified secondary maths school teacher to teach KS3 and GSCE Mathematics
- 2 x qualified secondary English school teacher to teach KS3 and GSCE English
These roles are open to fully qualified teachers with experience only.
At Super Tutoring we are passionate about developing our students’ confidence in their abilities. It’s important that the successful candidates help to facilitate this.
– Part-time freelance position (initially one hour per week)
– All lessons taught virtually
– 11 plus classes run on Wednesdays and Thursdays 4.15 – 6.45 pm
– KS3 and GCSE classes will take place on Tuesdays 11 – 12 pm and Thursdays 5.30 – 6.30 pm
– Maximum eight children per class
– Students who are enthusiastic to learn and eager to be challenged
– Opportunities that arise with a growing company
– Competitive rates
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and perfect for someone who cares about children and wants to help them grow their confidence, make a difference in their lives and help them fulfil their potential. It is also a chance to boost your experience of teaching for the 11 plus and independent schools.
Interviews for these roles will take place on Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th February 2021. On your application, please indicate any times between 7 am – 7 pm when you are not available for an interview on these dates.
If successful during the interview stage, lesson teaching observations will take place on Wednesday 3rd March 4.30 – 6.45 pm and Thursday 4th March 4 – 6.15 pm
How to apply:
Please send a 2-page CV and a 1-page covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Within your covering letter please indicate any times between 7 am – 7 pm when you are not available for an interview on Tuesday 23rd and Wednesday 24th February 2021, so that we can allocate you a suitable interview time if you are successful in reaching this stage.
What to include on your CV:
Name, Email & Phone number
Profile – outline your skills and experience related to the specific job for which you are applying
List of 6 key skills
Relevant Employment History with dates
Education & Training, including your teaching qualification
Achievements & Interests
References – professional and personal