Our 11 plus classes:
- Improve your child's confidence
- Build in-depth knowlege
- Comprise of small groups to ensure a bespoke learning experience
- Encourage collaboration between fellow students
- Accelerate progression through the school curriculum
- Have achieved an 89% pass rate
- Enabled children to gain entry to Trafford consortium schools and leading independent schools
Running from August our summer schools will be specifically focused on exam practice, revision and technique for those children going into Year 6 who are sitting the entrance examinations in September 2019 and January 2020.
Book a week with our tutors to revise the crucial elements of English, Mathematics, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning in the 11 plus tests.
Our classes include:
- Bespoke tutoring to strengthen weaker areas of knowledge
- Sitting mock exams
- Improving overall examination techniques.
- Building confidence and making new friends
Our unique approach means that your child will benefit from guided revision based on a classroom model of learning. We incorporate paired and group work and a carousel of activities so children learn from their peers and tutors, as well as independently.
We use constant, formative assessment to evaluate your child’s strengths and address their weaknesses. This means we reflect our teaching delivery based on their individual needs. This helps your child build the skills and knowledge they need to pass the tests.
Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Dates: Monday 5th – Friday 9th August
Included: 4 days revision and exam technique practice with a mock examination at the end of the week.
Price: £250 for the whole week
Super Tutoring is very good and helped me improve and expand my knowledge. I like Super Tutoring’s style as I felt as if I was being encouraged to work hard yet not being strained. My tutor was easy to talk to and very pleasant. I owe Super Tutoring a lot of gratitude.
Ann Maria, passed 11+ entrance exam to Loreto Grammar School