11 Plus Online Summer School
Our week-long Summer School takes place in July and is specifically aimed at children going into Year 6 in September. Over the course of the week, students will revise the crucial elements of 11 plus English, Mathematics, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning. We limit our summer school to eight students per class, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Join our qualified teachers live on Zoom where your child will be able to interact and ask questions in real-time. We have years of experience successfully preparing children for the 11 plus exams, so this is a great opportunity to give your child a competitive advantage.
Our online Summer School includes:
- Key subjects of Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Bespoke tutoring to gain confidence in areas that might need improvement
- Individually tailored resources emailed daily
- Three hours of extensive daily 11 plus exam paper practice
- Mock exam on the last day, including exam paper delivered by post
- Optional mock exam paper feedback
- Opportunity to catch up on missed learning
- Exam technique and top tips
- Real-time solutions
- Plenty of practice for 11 plus maths reasoning questions
Our 11 Plus Summer School gives students:
- Improved confidence
- Greater subject knowledge
- Skills to succeed beyond the exam
How we assess your child
We use a range of assessment methods to evaluate your child’s strengths and address areas they may find challenging. This means that we reflect our teaching delivery based on their individual needs, which helps your child build the confidence, skills and knowledge they need to pass the 11 plus.
|9am – 12pm
|Monday 26th – Friday 30th July 2021
|Four days revision and exam paper practice with a mock exam at the end of the week
|£225 for the whole week
Book now to secure your place
Our online Summer School is open to all children going into Year 6 in September who are preparing to take the 11 plus entrance exam into state grammar and private schools.
We limit our summer school to eight students per class, so book early to avoid disappointment.
“My boys joined Super Tutoring in year 4. Both boys have always agreed that it has been worthwhile and never ask not to go. They are very different in character and ability and the fact that they are both positive about going is testament to how Claud and her team treat them as individuals. I am very grateful for the difference they have made to our boys.”
“Our daughter’s understanding of the mathematical, verbal and non-verbal reasoning aspects of the curriculum has advanced remarkably in less than a year, such that she is now well ahead of her classmates at school.”
Do you need a super tutor to help with the 11 plus exam? Contact Us